Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It all starts here...

After much thought and blog viewing (my husband, Tim calls it blog stalking) I've decided that we need a blog. I've decided it's a convient way to let people know what's going on without having to call and update each individual person ( translation: I'm too lazy to call so just check our blog.)

Once I figure out how to upload pictures we'll post some of our family and our daily chaos. I'm warning you right now it might not happen until after we move. Which Tim just informed me it's only a week and a half away! The panic is setting in. I really need to get some work done.

We look forward to reading the blogs of friends and family. Hopefully by the next time I post some of you will have joined the world of blogging.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good. I'll set one up soon.

love ya

Mom & Dad