Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Eric!

Happy Happy Birthday Eric Dear
Happy Days will come to you all year
If I had one wish that it would be...
A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.
I know that he's on his mission and won't be able to read this but Happy Birthday Elder Scott!
You have been such a great example to me - I love the choices you're making in your life. I'm so happy that you're on your mission and giving up your time for our Father in Heaven. I hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed all the cards you got (don't we have a great Mom for doing that?!)
Here's a picture I have from the cruise where the guy made you put on a tattoo - you resisted at first then fully embraced the challenge! Hope you don't mind me posting this picture.
And here's a more recent picture of you and a companion. I love you and love getting those emails you send every week.
Happy Birthday
With lots of love,
Your favorite sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice Blogger you are Amanda, I am so glad that you finally appreciate your brother. I still remember all of his underware that you threw on the roof, and all of the big fights you two had over gas int he car, sitting by each other in the car, that kind of stuff. Thanks for remembering him on his Big day. Mom

Janyse said...

I'm with your mom...you're a sweet blogger. Don't forget my birthday is in June. =) These pictures made me miss Eric!! Happy Birthday!!