Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ta Da Da DAAAAAAA!!!

I finally found it, the perfect knitting bag. I know it might not seem like much to you but believe me when I say they're hard to find.



And I had to creep out some nice unsuspecting lady who sat behind me on the plane. I might of mentioned that I would harm her to get her bag (nervous chuckle.) Then it was all awkward because I did it at the beginning of the flight and she had to sit right behind me for the next 2 hours. Oops, I didn't mean it the way it came out. Honestly. (Gosh, I really need to work on thinking before I speak.)


I did manage to get a brand name out of her before she suddenly clamed up. The bag can be found here. It goes without saying that this bag is added to my wishlist and if I had a choice it would be blue but you can surprise me.

0 comments: