Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Visitors

Grandma & Grandpa Pope came to visit for birthday week, since they can fly for free now. They came up the weekend between the two birthdays and we had a grand time. We went to a local children's museum called Mobius Kids which I have to say I wasn't that impressed with. There was a lot of imaginative play which Jayden isn't that into right now. Also a few of the exhibits were too tall for him which is a bummer. However, we had a good time otherwise. After the museum we went to the park with the giant wagon and everyone took a turn slidding down. We also went to the toy store for the children and Jayden got to ride a Buzz Lightyear ride which was fun for him (Susan, e-mail me those pics!) We went out to eat and then played games that night. Overall it was a really enjoyable visit, when are you guys coming again? Here's a load of pictures:






P.S. wanna hear the best part? Ross said he would come back up and help around the house with man jobs that I need taken care of. He actually said the words "Make a list" I can't tell you how excited I am... and boy do I have a list. You can come anytime!

1 comments:

Elaina said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Would be nice for a man to say hey give me a list and I will do any of them. Robert does pretty good.