Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Heather!!!

Today is Heather's 17th Birthday!!


I can't believe how old you're getting!

For those of you who don't know Heather you really should she brings a lot to the table.

She has a great sense of humor and is always making those around her laugh.

(Please don't kill me for posting these pictures)


She is a great aunt to my son.


She is a great sister - even if she was the reason my room was always messy.
She's very DEDICATED! If she decided to do something she does it 110%.
It's either all or nothing with her.
She's a great baker and makes my husband fantastic treats - this wins Tim's heart every time.
Dearest Heater ... I mean Heather, I love you and hope you have a great day. I'm grateful for your example and friendship. I'll see you soon!
Love,
Amanda (Tim and Jayden)

0 comments: