Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Abandonment

Hello everyone! Don't worry we're still here. We apoligize for abandoning the blog during the Holidays. Life got busy and I took a blog break to spend more time with family. (I'm not sure what Tim's excuse is.)

Here's a quick December rundown:
  • Tim finished school and we had a week to clean and organize the house.
  • My Dad had his BIG 5-0!!
  • We got to spend two whole weeks in University Place.
  • Christmas was wonderful - it even snowed Christmas Day!
  • We got to talk with Elder Scott!!! (He comes home Feb 5th)
  • Tim got tools and tool things for Christmas and couldn't be happier.
  • Amanda got some great home items and loved them all.
  • Jayden got loads of toys - his favorite are his cars, slide and pirate ship.
  • Jayden made friends with his Gamma (he calls Grandma gamma - just like a gamma ray.)
  • Amanda had her 24th birthday and spent the whole day being sick.
  • New Years Eve was boring, Tim was the only one who stayed up.


I don't have any pictures yet because we just got back and haven't had time to get the pictures off of the camera. Now that I type that I'm not even sure if we took pictures... I think we did (cross my fingers).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog and periodically checking in on the new happenings in your lives. I would love to see you again and meet Jayden and the new baby (when it gets here!).
Miss you!
Christa