Saturday, January 26, 2008

I love living large...


and other lies I have to tell myself to get through this pregnancy.




Now that I only have 6 weeks left I'm feeling very large and incharge. It's just a fact of life. I really don't worry too much about weight gain during pregnancy (or any other time in my life.) Obviously. I don't diet by any means. I like to believe that my body just knows what it needs to do to take care of this baby. And my enormity is a sacrifice I am willing to make to bring this baby into the world. Now, for my list of lies:




1 - I love my pregnant body


2 - The weight will just fall off when the baby is born


3 - The baby wants this cookie/pop/chip (basically enter any type of junk food)


4 - I must be nesting because all I want to do is clean the house


5 - I feel great, never been better




So, that's how I feel about living large. Now give me some cookies.
Sorry about the picture - I'm not willing to take the time to figure out how to crop a picture on my parent's computer and get ride of the white side.

2 comments:

melanie said...

I think you look cute! I would give you some cookies but I ate them all. I really wish that was a joke but it is most definitely not.

I'm excited that you're having a girl!!! <3

DaNette said...

Yay for a girl to balance out all the boys at your house. And I agree with you 100%, pregnancy is not cake walk, oh and I definitely make up all the excuses in the book why I should be pampered during those 10 months too, all woman should. If there's one thing I hate more than pregnancy, it's the chubby belly after the baby...it's a no win situation--although you do have a cute baby after it all.