Monday, January 21, 2008

Mess Maker


We have a mess maker on our hands. When the house gets too quiet we know to hurry and find Jayden. The other day we were a little to late finding him. He unwrapped a whole package of gum. Silly boy. That's what we get for not paying close attention to him.

Things here are going great. Tim is just starting to get back into the swing of school. He has no school on Monday since it's Martin Luther King Day. He doesn't know it yet but I've got lots for him to do around the house.
Jayden and I are preparing to leave this week to go to my parent's house. We're going to visit and spend time with family until Uncle Eric comes home! I couldn't be more excited. Tim is staying behind until the weekend Eric gives his homecoming talk in church.
Jayden also gets his haircut on Monday - he needs it bad. So, we'll post pictures soon.
On Wednesday is the big day for us! We're super excited we finally get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Anyways I need to get going Jayden is yelling something about cars at me.

0 comments: