Friday, May 2, 2008

Right Now...

Outside my Window... Tim is covered up to his elbows in oil and laying under my car.

I am Thinking...I should be doing something more with this precious nap time than sitting at the computer.

I am Thankful For... my marriage & my husband, who is patient and kind, hardworking and conscientious, intelligent and funny, loving and thoughtful.


From the Kitchen... I've got dinner in the barely functioning oven, that reminds me I better go check on it... Okay, I'm back.

I am Going...to University Place this weekend to spend the next two weeks with family while Tim is in training (read: Tim got the job he was hoping for & I get family time!) Could I be any more excited!?!


I am Reading... I'm rereading Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik.

I am Hoping...that our small garden doesn't die while we're gone. Pray for sun and sparse rain.

I am Hearing...one of my favorite CD's : Tim McGraw A Place in the Sun.

Around the House...the laundry is folded or in the dryer, toys are put away, the bathroom is clean, the sink if full of dishes waiting their turn to be put in the dishwasher. I like to clean before I leave town because I know when we get back it's going to be a huge mess.

One of My Favorite Things... new crafty things: the many knitting sites I've found get me so giddy Tim thinks I'm turning into a 13 year old.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... The many Saturday/before we leave town errands that need done. Packing clothes/toys/snacks/blankets/books/toiletries for the entire family.

I'm Feeling... very tired. Overwhelmed. I just can't think about everything there is to do. Just one task at a time.

A Picture Thought to Share for the Day... I'm loving on this guy who helped plant our garden today.

0 comments: