Sunday, May 3, 2009

Walk of Pride

Life is good again since Tim found the Fiji pictures. I was worried. Now that he found the pictures I have to share the funniest picture from the whole trip. I have to tell the story before you see the picture.

The second day there we discovered the Westin Hotel that was next door had a pool that we liked because they had huts that blocked the sun, it was a tad warmer than the pools from our hotel, it had a great restaurant next door, and there were less people. We walked over to that pool everyday after that and this pool was split into two with the adult pool up higher than the children's pool lower with a waterfall in between the two. The first day Tim discovered that he could swim like a fish and launch himself down the waterfall into the children's pool. He did it every day and tried to get me to join him. I'm not without shame, I'll leave that kind of thing to Tim. On the last day he made me take a picture for the world to see. You can't tell in the picture but the wall that Tim is diving/lunging down has a waterfall from the top pool and is about 5 feet. (It might of only been 4 but I'm going to give him 5 to man it up a little.) It made me laugh so hard everytime he'd leap and then he'd do the walk from the children's pool to the adult pool and walk past all the people sunbathing in the chairs. A serious walk of pride for Tim and a walk of shame for me.

0 comments: