Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who wants to play?

I sat down to share a little more about our trip to Fiji (for those that missed the first post click here) and I can't find the pictures on the computer! Gasp!! I know, what am I going to do. I'm almost positive that Tim downloaded those pictures and maybe he just saved them in another folder labled March 2009. Okay, I'm being sarcastic because there is only ONE folder labeled March 2009 so why aren't they there? I'll have to have Tim show me where they are when he gets home.

So, now what should I post about? I know, we'll play a game. Who can guess what is peeking at you in this picture? And for family who already know, don't ruin it!



P.S. Don't forget to tell me what you love about Spokane, if you don't know what I'm talking about scroll down.

0 comments: