Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 19, 2008 our 3rd anniversary

Tim,

This month we celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We’re still newlyweds in most people’s books but it feels like we’ve been together forever. These past few years I’ve learned a lot about true love from you and I want to share some of the things I’ve learned so far.
True love still opens doors for you. True love gets you large glasses of ice water just the way you like them. True love takes a fast shower so you still have some hot water left. True love says, “can I tie those for you?” when you’re 9 months pregnant and trying to put on tennis shoes. True love lies on your side of the bed to heat it up for you before you climb in. True love saves you the last peanut butter egg. True love makes sure your car always has gas so you don’t have to fill it up. True love warns you before the bumps in the road so you can get your makeup just right every Sunday on the way to church. True love gets you a towel and gives you a hug after each bath. True love tells you, “I love you” every night before falling asleep. True love gives you a kiss and tells you, “I love you” each morning before leaving the house. True love still calls you "HOT" when the only thing hot these days is your attitude.
Tim, thank you so much for teaching me all about true love, I can't wait to learn more in the years to come.


Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you.
Love,
Amanda

1 comments:

Tim Pope said...

I love you too hottie!