Saturday, March 22, 2008

Right Back At Ya!

Amanda,
So it’s been three years since we both covenanted with each other that we would love each other for eternity. So far so good! If you ask me it seems like it’s only been 2 years, not because I don’t remember when we got married, but because it has gone by so fast and so much has happened in the past three years. Now it’s my turn share with you how much I’ve learned about love. Love is scratching my back during sacrament meeting to keep me from falling asleep. Love is putting up with my nightly snoring and not jabbing my in the ribs. Love is a brand new propane grill for Father’s Day when I least expected it! Love is putting every ounce of thought into the holiday gifts you give. Love is showing by example how to be the most loving parent in the most difficult circumstances. Love is not killing me after I wrecked your perfectly good car! Love is paying the bills every month because we both know that I won’t remember. Love is forgiveness given when I don’t feel like I should be forgiven. Love is supporting me while I go through school by staying home with our children. Love is a soft kiss on the cheek after a long day of school and work. Love is saying, “I love too” at night before we go to bed and in the morning before I leave for school. Love is calling me between classes just to talk and see how it went. Love has gotten us this far and I anticipate it carrying us through eternity. With you as my companion I have nothing to fear for I know you will be there when I need you! It’s hard to describe with words what your heart and soul feel, but I know you feel it too and you understand how happy it makes me feel! I look forward with anticipation to the many years to come. Just remember that love is forgiveness when I do something stupid! I love you so much and I want you to know that you will always be my beautiful, my hottie, my eternal companion, my wife and most importantly my love!
Happy 3rd Anniversary,
Tim
P.S. I tried to post a picture, but I couldn't make it work. I'm new and I'm a guy, but I tried!

1 comments:

DaNette said...

Congrats on the 3rd year anniversary--it's good to know that you guys are still perfect for each other.

I hope "Sister D" is doing better, Staphylococcus infections can be rough-especially on the little guys, er...gals. I've had two on my hand before and they are SOOO not fun. My hand was swollen to the size of a softball I kid you not and I was moderately tempted to cut it off because of the pain. I hope Darcy had a better experience.

Fun pictures with the family.