Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Recap

This past week was busy. I've really gotten busy with my church calling and several days in a row I had to call Jenny and one night after I just gotten home I said, "Oh, I've got to email Jenny." And Tim said, "Could you just stop thinking about Jenny for one minute and think about me?" I had to laugh, we both did I guess he was feeling a bit ignored.

Jayden started gymnastics with his friend Jacob. They're the youngest in the class and have the shortest attention span. It's funny to watch them get so distracted and hear the teacher say, "Jayden ... come back!" They get distracted by the big long trampoline.

Darcy is starting to get back to her old self again. She hasn't been feeling good for a while, it's nice to see our busy Darcy again. She finally started using walking toys to get around. I've been trying for a few weeks now and she would promptly sit down and crawl. She's also starting to need entertainment. She can't sit on my lap during R.S. anymore, only 6 more months until she can go to nursery!

Tim is starting the night shift this week. UGH! I hate the night shift, I have a hard time doing the night time routine alone and then I can't sleep without him and he'll want to sleep in... yada yada yada. I need to have a better attitude about it because it is what will work for his school schedule and will be best for him.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey, if your calling gets too busy I'm sure I could get you transferred! :-D